Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wild Life

"WILD LIFE" by DeFelice       

    After reading the book "Wild Life" by DeFelice the Breakfast Club readers had a great discussion about what they liked and didn't like about the book.  Some of them were surprised that they really liked the book because it didn't look like the type of book they would enjoy.
     In our discussion we decided that a boy that runs away from home, steals a dog, and sets off as winter is approaching in North Dakota could end up in quite a bit of trouble.  It soon became apparent that many of the readers did not like the ending...........what about you?  Read the book and take our survey on what you think of the ending.  

 
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Alex and I have just finished reading "Wild Life." I really liked that book because I have always kinda wanted to go hunting and bring a hunting dog with me, but since no one in my family really hunts. The only thing I didn't really like about the book is the ending. Read the book and see if you want a different ending of the book. Until then find a spot the couch and let your adventure off into a wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete